Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My experience with the Blog project and class.


It has been really fun discovering another way to express our thoughts. Last semester we made a portfolio and it was handwritten this semester we are more technological. Either way we do it, the important thing is that we express our feelings and that we tell our opinion. I learn more doing a reflexion after I read a story than reading the story and not forcing myself to think about what I just read.The blog project is really cool, we choose what color we want and we can add different gadgets.


This semester the class has been harder, so I have pushed myself even more and I have given my all. The stories were more complicated but way more fun than last semester stories. We have read longer stories, we had the privilege to read to big books; Daisy Miller and Reading Lolita in Tehran. Now I read faster than I read before and the interesting fact is that, although I read faster I still. I think and hope that my writing has improve. Doing my Writing Down the Bones notebook and doing all my reflections in the blog has helped me take out the writer in me.


In my second year I will take another English class and it will be Literature. I think that I am more than prepared to take the class. This year has made me grow and I have learned a lot. I hope that in that class I learn as much as I have learn in this one, and that I get to learn and have fun at the same time, just like I have in this English class.

No comments:

Post a Comment